To get an agent you need to showcase your acting talent. A professionally produced scene for your showreel may just be the start you need.
CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO HAVE ONE?
Anyone can email an agent or casting agent a CV. If you're serious about standing out from the crowd, then get serious about how you showcase yourself.
what you get
- At least 1 hour rehearsal time on the shoot day ensuring you have strong specific objectives that play authentically and compatibly with that of your partners before we roll camera
- 2-3 hour shoot window depending on scene length
- A professionally produced scene (vetted by me), professionally shot, lit and sound recorded. It will be edited and colour graded with titles and delivered to you by Dropbox and an email link.
WHAT IS REQUIRED BY YOU
- A Monologue/scene, learnt and rehearsed
- A partner to perform with. If you cannot provide one, we can for an extra fee. Cost listed below
- Hair, makeup, props and costume to be provided by you.
- Ensure you know your lines, character, intentions and objectives.
- A scheduled 2 hour private session (online or in person) with Myles Pollard to consolidate the scene prior to the shoot. This is not required but recommended. Cost listed below.
OPTIONS AND PRICING
MONOLOGUE (Only you with dialogue)
You supply another actor to act opposite you who may sometimes be on screen but you will be featured.
TWO HANDER SCENE (Both actors with scripted dialogue)
You source another actor for your scene who also requires a showreel scene. Both of you will be seen on screen but you will be featured in your edited scene and they will be featured in theirs.
$1500 each (+GST)
Another actor sourced by us - $200 (+GST)
$99 (+ GST) per hr. Min of 2 hours.
$79 ( +GST) per hour.
To register your interest for a showreel scene please contact Myles at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following scenes were directed by Myles Pollard as part of the 'Showreel Scene' package:
WARNING - Adult content (Swearing and sexual references) in Harry's scene