HOW DO I GET AN AGENT AND BOOK ACTING JOBS?
To get an agent you need to showcase your acting talent. A professionally produced scene may just be the start you need.
CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO HAVE ONE?
Anyone can email an agent or casting agent a CV. If you’re serious about standing out from the crowd, then get serious about how you showcase yourself.
SHOWREEL SCENES already produced
WARNING – Adult content (Swearing and sexual references) in Harry’s scene
WHAT I OFFER
- At least 1 hour rehearsal time on the shoot day ensuring you have strong specific objectives that play authentically and compatibly with that of your partners before we roll camera
- 2-3 hour shoot window depending on scene length
- A professionally produced scene (vetted by me), professionally shot, lit and sound recorded. It will be edited and colour graded with titles and delivered to you by Dropbox and an email link
WHAT IS REQUIRED BY YOU
- A Monologue/scene, learnt and rehearsed
- A partner to perform with. If you cannot provide a partner we provide another actor to perform opposite you at an extra cost
- Hair, makeup etc. to be done by you if required
- Ensure you know your lines, character, intentions and objectives because ultimately getting that great performance comes down to you, the actor
WHAT YOU END UP WITH
- A high-end Show reel scene filmed on location, 2 – 4 minutes in length
- 1 hour dedicated rehearsal on the day with Myles Pollard and constant acting direction throughout the entire process
- Professional camera operator
- Up to a 4 hour shoot (including rehearsals) at the chosen location
- Video Edit
- Audio Edit
- Colour Grade and Titles
- Downloadable link emailed to you via Dropbox
OPTIONS AND PRICING (all options are excluding GST)
Option 1: Monologue (Only you with dialogue)
You provide another actor to deliver monologue to who may sometimes be on screen but you will be featured.
If you cannot provide a partner we provide another actor to perform opposite you at an extra cost of – $200 (cash on the day)
Option 2: Two hander scene (Both actors with scripted dialogue)
You source another actor for your scene who also requires a showreel scene. Both of you will be seen on screen but you will be featured in your edited scene and they will be featured in theirs.
To register your interest for a showreel scene please contact Simone Paardekooper at email@example.com