professional Showreels with Myles Pollard
To get an agent you need to showcase your acting talent. A professionally produced scene for your showreel may just be the start you need.
Anyone can email an agent or casting agent a CV. If you’re serious about standing out from the crowd, then get serious about how you showcase yourself.
Showreels with Myles Pollard; What you Get
- At least 1 hour rehearsal time on the shoot day ensuring you have strong specific objectives that play authentically and compatibly with that of your partners before we roll camera
- 2-3 hour shoot window depending on scene length
- A professionally produced scene (vetted by me), professionally shot, lit and sound recorded. It will be edited and colour graded with titles and delivered to you by Dropbox and an email link.
What is Required; by You
- A Monologue/scene, learnt and rehearsed
- A partner to perform with. If you cannot provide one, we can for an extra fee. Cost listed below
- Hair, makeup, props and costume to be provided by you.
- Ensure you know your lines, character, intentions and objectives.
- A scheduled 2 hour private session (online or in person) with Myles Pollard to consolidate the scene prior to the shoot. This is not required but recommended. Cost listed below.
Options & Pricing
Only you with dialogue.
You supply another actor to act opposite you who may sometimes be on screen but you will be featured.
Another actor sourced by us
Two Hander Scene
Both actors with scripted dialogue.
You source another actor for your scene who also requires a showreel scene. Both of you will be seen on screen but you will be featured in your edited scene and they will be featured in theirs.
$2000 each (+GST)
Recommended before shoot day.
In Person $120 (+ GST) per hr.
Online $80 ( +GST) per hr.